Music & Arts
5 Of Our Favorite Noonie Bao TunesNovember 14, 2018
You may think you’ve never heard of Noonie Bao, but you’ve definitely heard her music.
Bao, born Jonnali Mikaela Parmenius, started writing songs at the age of 12. Growing up in a musical household, with her parents converting their living room into a music room, you could say it came quite naturally. “My first encounters come from that room watching my parents writing songs and singing them to me,” she told Wonderland Magazine.
Having worked with pop royalty like Charli XCX, Katy Perry, Troye Sivan and the late Avicii just to name a few, she has won multiple Swedish Grammis and doesn’t seem to be slowing down anytime soon.
With an impressive portfolio with more than 50 credits to her name, we (barely) were able to narrow down five of our favorite songs by this Swedish pop hitmaker.
1. Troye Sivan ft. Ariana Grande – “Dance to This”
2. Alma, with French Montana – “Phases”
3. Noonie Bao – “I’m In Love”
4. Charli XCX with Troye Sivan – “1999”
5. The Kenneth Bager Experience – “I Wish I Could Be Happy”