SWE-Dishes (and Drinks): Crystal Vision with AquavitAugust 21, 2018
With its low-ABV ingredients, floral notes and hints of peach (thanks to a splash of Pêche de vigne), this light and refreshing aquavit cocktail was made for summer sipping. Impress friends during your next soirée or simply treat yourself to this craft cocktail at home.
- 1 oz. aquavit
- 1 oz. Dolin Blanc
- ½ oz. Bulldog Gin
- ½ oz. Becherovka
- ½ oz. Cocchi Americano
- ¼ oz. Giffard Pêche de vigne
- 3 dashes of saline tincture
- 4 drops of orange flower water
- Combine all ingredients (except orange flower water) in a shaker.
- Add ice and stir.
- Strain into a rocks glass over an ice cube.
- Add four drops of orange flower water.
- Sip and enjoy!
Crystal Vision was crafted by Katy Best, the beverage director at The Roosevelt, a restaurant in Richmond, Va. She has a passion for the Scandinavian spirit aquavit, created the Electric Jellyfish, and has appeared in our Americans Try Swedish Alcoholic Beverages video.