Our Most Popular Stories On Social Media In 2018December 19, 2018
With over 30,000 strong, our Facebook page is the place to get your Swedish-American content. It’s so fun to see the chatter on our articles on social media and it’s always interesting to see what takes off.
Here is a sampling of some of the posts that had y’all talking this year.
- Members of the Royal family moving to the United States was big news.
- And amazingly enough, the “Hold the Dark” movie trailer got almost as much buzz.
- You all understood our feeble attempt when an American built a Princess Cake.
- Cursing in Swedish was obviously popular.
- Shocker, another Skarsgård post.
- Swedish doppelgängers had you seeing double.
- Egg coffee had people reminiscing.
- Another day, another Royal.
- There were opinions on Kalles Kaviar.
- And Sweden’s World Cup victories rounded out our Top 10 social posts of the year.