When Nordic Ware was founded in 1946, the Minneapolis-based kitchenware company was rooted in founders Henry David (“Dave”) and...
Author Archive for: Marissa Hermanson
Author: Marissa Hermanson
Marissa Hermanson is a Richmond, Va.-based lifestyle journalist who has a deep appreciation for Scandinavian culture. Her stories have been featured in publications such as Cosmopolitan, Forbes Travel Guide, Ski, Southern Living and The Knot. When not at her computer writing, she can be found puttering in the kitchen with a glass of wine in hand. Follow her on Twitter at @marissamoomaw and Instagram at @marissamoomaw.
Since expanding to the United States in 2001, Swedish potato chip brand Svenska LantChips has firmly established itself as...
- Five of our favorite Swedish fashion brands and designers
- In the News: Sweden is the best country in the world
- Midsummer Celebrations Around the U.S.
- The Five: Swedish Dog Breeds
- Style Guide for Your Midsummer Celebration
- Three Aquavit Recipes for your Midsummer Celebration
- Swe-Dishes (and drinks): An Evening in Basil
- In the News: Princess Estelle strikes a pose for Midsummer
- Popping up: A Swedish Pop-up in Chicago
- Hot Tubs Fueled by Fire